Monday, August 8, 2016

“How I was Raised”.


I was taught to pray before going to bed at night, to thank God in prayers when I wake up in the morning.
 I was taught to study my bible always, to clean up my mess behind, and to help mum and dad at home, to clean up my room.
 To speak when I entered a room, to say please and thank you,
 To have respect for my elders,
To get up and let the elder in the room have my chair, to say yes Sir and no Mam,
To lend a helping hand to those in need,
 To hold the door for the person behind me,
To say excuse me when it’s needed, and to love people for who they are, not for what I can get from them!
 I was also taught to treat people the way I want to be treated!
Original script culled from @truthfollower.com with some adjustments made by Connie Aibangbee.

No comments:

Post a Comment