Monday, August 8, 2016

BEYOND THE ORDINARY

On the 25th of September 2015, I woke up at 12:52am to study, so I got my book and sat down to read. Not too long, I felt weak and had a strong urge to lay down on my bed. As I did lay down a bit, I fell into a trance and saw a vision which I am about to share.
I saw myself in the life of a preacher(it was as though I was inside him or close by him). He was on his way to church to preach that day. While on his way, he met with many disturbances, both from people he knew and those around him. People came by his way to purposely annoy him and yes he did get upset and he warned them sternly not to disturb him. He somehow got to his church late after much struggle within dealing with the anger on his way. He met the church singing waiting for him to preach.
He decided to go into a quiet place first to look over his notes one more time while the singing continued. He was disturbed, his mind went back to the incident on his way to church and he also thought of the people he saw worshiping God so to say in a diabolically way while coming to church.
Soon everywhere was quiet he seemed to notice that the singing he had earlier heard was not there, so he decided to go to the church to see for himself but there was no one there. All the members and musicians were nowhere to be found. Just then I heard the words he said “they are gone and I am left behind…O LORD I am done”
Soon a man walked in and further confirmed his fears the more…..the saints are gone. In a split second, it was easy for each one left behind to connect with each other, they just knew who was left behind and where you were located. They all came together and this time the bonds that existed between them were much stronger than ever.
Those who never hugged themselves did so freely and cried in each other’s arm.
Someone came in and gave out orders for everyone to sit and gather together, numbers were given. Those left behind were wishing to die, many were lamenting and wailing asking GOD for mercy, confessing their sins but it was too late. Instructions were given by the men in authority on what to do.
I saw an apple was brought in and everyone was told to touch it and as soon as they did, the apple looked as though someone had taken a bite out of it. Just by touching it alone, it was as if you were eating the apple.
Then a lady came in afterwards, she was among those in authority and she sneezed on the apple many times and then she stopped. Then I heard a voice say to me that” anyone who was once in contact with CHRIST in any way but was now left behind was repulsive to them” and that was why she sneezed many times. They just hated you and would not want your smell to remain on them.
Then I heard these words, “woe to them that are with child on that day…..this is a vision share it with the brethren”.
It then seemed as though time rolled backwards and I was alone and by myself again and I heard these words:
1. Don’t wait until the end of times to connect with each other, connect while you can now.
2. Do whatever you can do now to show care, concern and love for one another.
3. Whatever you do in the house of God, don’t see it as a routine or trivialize everything, anything you do, it all adds up and counts either for you or against you.
4. Don’t say I am too old to do this or that in the church and pull yourself away from serving GOD in any form.
5. Your character, attitude, mannerisms all speak loudest in heaven.
6. Your thoughts and how you respond to things matters a lot.
7. Have you talked about Christ to the people around you?
Now there has been a burden in my heart to share this around, and I am happy to do so it may not mean anything to you, but my life has changed ever since that faithful day. I pray GOD helps each and every one of us to keep standing until that day.I was shivering after I saw this and that voice was strong in me to share this to the brethren. I do not have an opportunity to share this in church but if you are by chance reading this please take note of these seven points, I did not fabricate them or wrote it off my head, just as I heard, I wrote it down as soon as I was out of the trance.
Let’s pray for one another and love each other much more than we ever did, for LOVE covers a multitude of sins. Go the extra mile now and do those things you have never done even to the one who has hurt or offended you, don’t let time pass you by. Express the love now before it is too late.
Blessings,
Connie Aibangbee.






No comments:

Post a Comment